About the VFA
We went live on 17 August 2012
The Visionary Fiction Alliance originally began as a web-ring. Three authors of visionary novels, Jodine Turner, Saleena Karim and Shannan Sinclair met at the Goodreads Visionary Fiction Group in March 2012 and decided to link up to each other’s blogs as a way of promoting each other and also visionary fiction itself.
Other writers joined the conversation and asked to be part of the ring; and we soon had twelve authors. Around that time we decided we should create a space where we could work together to promote VF. And so, the Visionary Fiction Alliance was born.
VFA FOUNDING MEMBERS
- Jodine Turner
- Saleena Karim
- Shannan Sinclair
- Sandy Nathan
- Michael Sussman
- D.E. Lamont
- Eleni Papanou
- Theresa Nash
- Martin Cosgrove
- Michelle Gordon
- Peggy Payne
- Margaret Duarte
The purpose of the Visionary Fiction Alliance is to:
1. Increase awareness of the genre
2. Help readers to discover, explore, and enjoy Visionary Fiction
3. Mentor new writers who wish to explore this genre
4. Provide resources for writers of Visionary Fiction
5. Be a place where readers can find Visionary Fiction books and engage in discussion with the authors.